Updated by Dallas de Marr
From within Pipedrive, a Slack channel can be linked to track a specific deal, even if the bot is not in that channel.
What to Know:
- The channel to be linked must be created in Slack prior to performing these steps.
- This channel can be a shared or dedicated channel.
Linking a Slack Channel
- Navigate to the deal in Pipedrive
- On the deal landing page, click Add Shared Channel. You may also create a dedicated channel by selecting the dropdown next to this button
- Select the channel and frequency in the modal that appears
- Click Save
The deal will now receive updates in the selected channels.